A Cat's Blooming Rose

Welcome to our Site. In here, you will find everything related to Black Cat such as episode summary (coming soon), sound track, lyrics and characters and will later include fan fictions, poems, songs, fan-arts and other related items to this pairing. We also aims to spread the yaoi pairing Creed/Train or Train/Creed. Their roles are totally changeable. After all, it wouldn't be love if the don't have a balanced role, would it?

Site goals: We are a Yaoi and Shonen-ai site that admires the Creed X Train pairing, diving deep into the psychology of humanity and how love can bloom even in the most unlikely beings.

Disclaimer: We do not own Black Cat and its character nor do we intend to claim ownership over them. Images and other items used in this site are found all over the www and are well credited (just scroll down at the very bottom of this site). We do however, own the ideas, messages, poems and contents of each post, unless stated otherwise.

Like the site? Add to Technorati Favorites

Also, this blog site is always updated with new articles here and now! You may not find anything of interest at the moment but in the later times, a new posts will be made. Subscribe through your rss reader and be aware of new changes. Simple direct your rss reader and click here or, you can easily click the button under the sidebar "Subscribe to this site"

Note: When you comment, you can be alerted if someone replies to your topic. Just click on he "Subscribe by e-mail" Just under the comments.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Truth and Love-Bonds

This I will say and forever it shall remain. Partners we are and partners we were deemed. Our partnership was a symbol to the world for it marked our love and bonds. Truth, my love, was its own witness to our relationship-existent, but invisible to those that wanted to see it. I protected your back and you protected mine and with you we carried out our missions. You, Train, were my beloved Black Cat-cold and elegant, yet silently beautiful. Your arrival, my Cat, made men cower and the moon cried tears of blood, forever shattering the peace of night.

I always stood from afar work with absolute efficiency. You had graceful movements and perfect symmetry on the battlefield. Oh, how I loved to watch you dance with grace in the blood of those cowards. Their life was of no worth in this world, your life Train means the world to me and still does.

Do you remember those late nights we spent together on your rooftop? I know you still remember them-those long peaceful nights that were full of silence and hidden emotions. It was times like those with the moon's soft shine that I used to adore your very sensual eyes. Did you ever notice that they sparkled and made you look even more deadly? I'm sure that I noticed it because I wouldn't be telling you about it, but that deadly look in them was something that always seemed to...arouse me. But now my love, I left you for the slightest moment and that deceitful Whore entered your heart...

So what did you think about this chapter?

No comments:

Post a Comment